Call - 757-785-0337
Email - [email protected]
Socialize with us

International Pet Relocation

Are you expecting an international pet move or relocation?

If your answer is, Yes! Then is your choice for International Pet Relocation. As we have valued experience in making sure your pet is transported safely to your international location. There are many intricate details that are involved in a international move. Policies and requirements range depending on worldwide destinations and are consistently being updated and changed. It is important to be fimular not only with the import countries regulations, but the export one as well. Hiring to perform your international pet relocation will take the concerns and stress out of your overseas move.

Click here for Services

*Basic International Requirements requests possesion of a Pet Passport

The Basic Requirements:

  • The pet has to be micro-chipped before vaccinations are administered.
  • Rabies vaccination must be current, over 30 days and less than one year old.

What is a pet passport?

EU Passports is similar looking to a normal passport and provides specific and general information reguarding the individual animal. It includes animals idenification number and proof of current vaccinations against rabies. It is issued by a licensed veterinarian who will do a exam check on the animal prior to issuing.

For pets originating in an Country, the pet passport, can be used and comes in the form of a blue booklet,  with the EU emblem of yellow stars.

*This passport is a document standardized throughout all of  the EU.

In the case of animals originating in a qualifying country other than an EU Member State the passport is in the form of a Veterinary Certificate. It consist of a single sheet printed in the language of origin country of entry and in English and be completed in the language of the orgin country and English as well.

Click here for Pricing

International Health Certificate:
An international Health Certificate needs to be filled out and completed by your pets veterinarian within a 10 day window of travel date.

  • A completed and signed International Health Certificate must be endorsed by the USDA (US Department of Agriculture) in order to be valid.
  • To obtain the USDA endorsement of a International Health Certificate or any other      documents  related to pet travel the documents must be completed by an APHIS accredited veterinarian.
  • All pets must meet the pet vaccination requirements prior to international travel. A international health certificate ( HC Form 7001) must be completed by a APHIS accredited veterinarian who will certify the pets health status, conducts tests and record the results.
  • EU Vet Health Certificate ( Form 998) This form needs to be filled out by a accredited veterinarian. The certificate is valid for 4 months but needs to endorsed by the USDA within 10 days of travel.
  • All Pet documentation must travel along with your pet.

All pets must have a microchip for international travel. Pet microchips play a very important role in identifying your pet.  In the event your pet should be lost authorities will be able to scan the pet to identify them.  With the microchip number they can access a worldwide database and locate your contact information. Insertion is painless for your pet and can be done at a simple vet visit.

Most countries specify IOS microchips that are complance with IOS standard 11784 or Annex A to IOS standard 11785- otherwise, the pet needs to be have own microchip reader attached to the top of the pet carrier.

All pets must meet the pet vaccination requirments prior to international travel.

*Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, Leptospirosis, (DHLPP) and Rabies within the past 12 months or a minimum of 4 weeks before arrival.

*Cats: Calicivirus Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Panleukopenia (FVRCP), and Rabies within the past 12 months or a minimum of 4 weeks before arrival



Live Chat